Friday, February 25

Someone very wise once said....

Someone very wise once told me, actually this wise person told me today:
"If you can't image your life without them then you shouldn't be with them."

Now you might be asking why this advice means anything to me, but really instead you should be asking why this advice means everything to me.

Well ........


This map is why that quote means everything to me. This is not just any old map, this map depicts the places where the boyfriend has lived in comparison to me. Oh, and just so you know we have never lived in the same town.

I know you are probably still wondering what does this map have to do this quote that is now dictating my life.

To be honest this map has everything to do with the quote. I would have never been told the quote, had it not been for the distance that is always between the boyfriend and I.

Today, I has been a struggle. I have been dealing with the distance for almost 3 years now and it seems like some days are harder than others. Today was one of those struggle days. If your a girl you will understand, today was one of those days when I was looking for assurance that we are going to make it through these next couple of years of long distance and he gave me nothing. I can not blame him though it seems like I have needed reassurance everyday this week and I am sure he is just tired of it.

And then here came that quote...Honestly it came from a person I would have never expect but it was exactly what I needed. 

No matter what happens, I know that he is exactly what I need and what I want and I cannot see my future without him in it.

So thank you very wise person for the quotes that has changed my outlook on life


No comments:

Post a Comment