Tuesday, March 1

March 27

This is not Hank; however, I now think we should at least get him a birthday hat!
Its is coming up so soon....

Hank the bulldog will be turning 2. I can't believe its been two years almost since we went and picked him out from all the other bulldogs. He was the smallest dog there and he slept in his food bowl (I should have known then he was going to be one strange doggie)

Have you ever thrown a doggie birthday party before? What would the crazy snorer excited pee-er want for his birthday is he could speak (actually I wonder what kind of voice Hank would have if he could speak)?

Have any ideas on what we should do for the Hanker's 2nd birthday?

1 comment:

  1. http://www.uncommongoods.com/product/pup-pies


    I'm really enjoying your blog! Keep it up!

    -LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete