Saturday, March 5

stressed to the max

I am not going to lie, I am to the verge of tears.What am I suppose to do next year? I am a biology major whose school has not prepared me for the real world. What do you do with a biology degree? I would be a horrible teacher so I already know I can't go that route. So that brings me back to the question of what am I going to do next year?


What does a biology major do after college? I have applied to pharmacy school but lets face the facts it will be a miracle if I get in this late in the year.

I am debating going back to school and getting an interior design major, but that is another four years of undergrad. Is it worth it?

Should I try and just take a year off from school and apply to grad programs?

I don't know what to do with my life? Is this normal this late in the game?

I need HELP... please do you have any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment